Thursday, May 3, 2007

un grand malheur you shit!

moin people!

computer has degrees of mine formatted…
thus everything is at data and programs away.
thank God I had yesterday (puh!) my photos on cds burned. otherwise would have I believe I geschrien or cried or would have nen here blood bath arranged
but nevertheless. grand malheur you shit. mp3 are complete futsch. are to be installed degrees thereby everything again, at least which I have here. happens now on several non removable disks…
problems above all: I need Microsoft office - that should I here however cheaply on English wars. but occurred to me, which is the software for my digital camera in Bochum. that could become possibly a problem, I must times look whether I still pictures from the camera load now can. and other things will probably still occur to me…
shits also: no notion, why the computer at one time was dead… a virus cannot it in principle not have been, whereupon I respect actually. from therefore I count on the fact that the muck can happen again.

if I am finished here, then there are only times pictures. the text follows then at given time…

No comments: